not THAT bucket list.
My PRE-PREGNANCY BUCKET LIST.
My, before I look like this again list..
I have a mental one already written up, and I have been checking off things as I go. We are on the path to potentially adding another one to the bunch. We haven’t started yet, but in due time.
This list is for me, so please do not judge. Brody is now almost 3 1/2, Owen just having turned 15 months, and MONTHS of nursing in between… I have justified to myself that I deserve “a list.” I have been in pregnant/nursing mode for almost 3 years now. Which is a challenge for my wine-loving body. Every woman who is pregnant misses the simple things that you cannot do anymore, the things that you never thought twice about. So, here is mine. … With just a few months left before the baby bumping begins, these are some things I MUST DO. For me, and to save poor danny from hearing me whimper about it.
Pre-Pregnancy Bucket List
- Eat Sushi …
- Drink WINE!
- While baking, eating raw cookie dough-brownie batter-
- EAT Soft cheeses … Oh Havarti, Blue Cheese, Feta
- Start Brody and Owen’s soon to be shared room
- Paint our new room, Brody’s OLD room
- HAVE A few date nights with the Hub
- TAKE a Family Vacation
- Last year I would have said eat lunch meat… but we hardly consume meat lately
- TRY to appreciate my body after 2 kids, because after 3 lord only knows what will happen..
- Enjoy a HOT bath
- MUST HAVE a Girls night out
- Wear a bikini, even if it’s in my backyard
- Enroll for College Classes to start in Spring
- Take a proper family portrait
- Enjoy Sex without a third party, or 30 extra pounds (yes I just said that.)
With just having an amazing family vacation, and a wedding of a close friend right around the corner, we should end this summer off on a great note. We are super excited about possibly having another child. We want a big family, and our boys may be a crazy handful, but at the end of the day we feel SO blessed. If we are lucky enough to have another, we would be thrilled. SO cheers to that. To health, happiness, and many more babies! (Not TOO many Dan.. not TLC duggar style)