When Chobani contacted me to see if I was interested in making a few recipes for them I nearly jumped off the couch. Seeing as I was sitting with my laptop on my lap I just squealed and replied to the email as quickly as possible!
#MadewithChobani project is chock full of inspiration for recipes to add to your list! Check it out on Instagram!
Follow Chobani on Facebook
or Instagram too!
You will be drooling in no time with all of the many ways you can incorporate Chobani into your life!
Follow my shenanigans on social media too! Links on right hand side of my page 🙂
Our family LOVES Chobani greek yogurt! As you all have seen, I constantly use greek yogurt in my cooking to substitute less healthy options.
My mind was racing with all different ideas of what to share with you all first – and this appetizer jumped to the top of the list. Holiday parties are in full effect right now, so if you are looking for a new dish to bring this is one to surely turn too! This dip is tangy, rich, and packed full of flavor. Even better, a little bit of chopping, stirring and baking and you are well on your way to bringing an appetizer that is sure to please a crowd!
I seriously surprised myself with how amazing this turned out! As I am typing I cannot stop scooping – there goes my dinner. I. just. can’t. stop.
- 2 14 oz cans artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 Tbsp shallot, minced
- 1 Tbsp parsley chopped
- ¼ cup sour cream
- 1 cup grated Parmesan + Romano Cheese (mine was a combination of both, you can use just parmesan)
- 2 cup Chobani Greek Yogurt
- 3oz Fresh Baby Spinach (1/2 bag) - do not chop, keep spinach whole
- ½ cup Panko breadcrumbs
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp pepper
- Drizzle of Extra virgin olive oil
- Preheat oven to 375*
- Combine artichoke hearts, garlic, shallot, parsley, cheese, sour cream, greek yogurt, spinach, salt and pepper.
- Stir until combined.
- Place into 8x8 baking dish
- Top with ½ cup panko bread crumbs
- Drizzle with Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Bake @ 375* for 30-35 minutes until hot and bubbly.
Best part about this appetizer? It can easily be made ahead of time – simply putting the panko breadcrumbs on before you put it into the oven. You would store it in the fridge at this state ….
Cover it in saran wrap – when ready to bake, top with breadcrumbs and bake!
Chobani, The Thome Home loves you dearly. Thank you for helping us make delicious eats and giving us a healthier option to help in our mission to not end up with Santa’s belly this season!